•What we collect
We collect the following information:
· Contact information including the email address.
•What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, it may prevent you from efficiently using the website.
•Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
•Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the following address email@example.com. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.
Personal Data Processing - RGPD – 2016/679 (EU)
- At the start of the Contract the Customer/Renter must provide their personal information and the driver’s personal information for identification purposes, expressly authorizing Polo Aluguer de Automóveis Lda to process the data.
- Pursuant to (EU) regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April, 2016 (RGPD) Polo Aluguer de Automóveis Lda informs its customers that:
- A polo Aluguer de Automóveis Lda, with head office located at Rossio Grande, Lote B, Loja C, Algarve, is the responsible entity for the processing of personal data provided in the ambit of the contract;
- In the terms of item b) of article 6 of the RGPD the processing of personal data is for the purpose of the entering into the rental agreement provided to you;
- In the terms of item c) of no. 1 of article 6 of the RGPD personal data may be transmitted to third parties whenever it is necessary to ensure the compliance with any legal obligations to which Polo Aluguer de Automóveis Lda is subject, namely judicial authorities, criminal police organs, tax and customs authorities and regulatory entities;
- Personal data may only be treated for other purposes with the express consent of the data subject to Polo Aluguer de Automóveis Lda;
- Polo Aluguer de automóveis Lda shall maintain the personal data for the necessary period of service provision, invoicing and fulfillment of legal obligations.
- The data subject always has the right to:
- Access to data within the limits of the contract and the RGPD;
- Change and oppose the respective data processing;
- Decide on the automatic data processing;
- Withdraw consent;
- Request that their data be deleted and exercise their personal rights under current legislation (except data that is indispensable to the execution of the rental agreement, and therefore mandatory provision, as well as to comply with legal obligations to which Polo Aluguer de Automóveis Lda is subject)
- In the case of withdrawal of consent, the legitimacy of the data treatment carried out previous to that date is not compromised.
- In the terms of the RGPD, the data subject has the right to be notified, if a violation of their personal data becomes susceptible to a high risk to rights and freedoms, and may submit claims to the competent authorities.
- Personal data may be transmitted to third parties providing services to Polo Aluguer de Automóveis Lda, whenever such services involve communication of data contained in the rental contract.